Home Become a CCRA Member

Become a CCRA Member

How to Register

There are three ways to register:

How to Renew Membership

There are two ways to renew membership:

How to pay for Registration / Renewal

Your payment gets you a membership to both the Centennial College Retirees’ Association (CCRA) and the Ontario Colleges Retirees’ Association (OCRA) membership.

There are two ways to pay:


You can pay $10.00 by cheque with the registration/renewal mail-in form. Your cheque and ‘mail-in’ registration/renewal form should go to:

Centennial College Retirees’ Association
PO Box 631, Stn. A
Toronto, ON
M1K 5E9

Interac e-Transfer

Upon clicking  “SUBMIT – Interac e-Transfer” in the Interac e-Transfer forms,  your information will be sent to the Membership Co-ordinator notifying that you are paying via Interac e-Transfer. You will need to go to your online bank account and process your payment of $10.00 via Interac e-Transfer. Follow your online bank account instructions, email recipient is (Mobile not required.) Put your “First and Last Name” in the “e-Transfer” message box. There is no need for a security question, your money will be automatically deposited into the CCRA bank account.


  • Ongoing communication through news bulletins, CCRA website
  • Invites to social functions with special guest speakers
  • Opportunities to meet with colleagues
  • Attend CCRA’s Annual General Meeting
  • Attend the CCRA volunteer Board meeting as a guest
  • Serve on the CCRA volunteer Board
  • Retired College employees may obtain a library card and enjoy borrowing privileges at the campus libraries. There is no charge but please note that retirees may borrow only two items at a time, and may not sign out short-term loan materials. Anyone is welcome to access the library web site and to use any resources that do not require authenticated access. Retiree privileges do not include off-campus access to e-resources, except for selected e-resources that are licensed for use by any resident of Ontario. To obtain a library card, please present photo ID with your current address at one of the campus libraries or contact the library by phone or e-mail.

Changes in your Contact Information

If you have registered and paid your membership fee but you need to update your contact information because you have moved, changed your email address etc you can provide this information online by filling in the Update CCRA Membership Contact Information form.

If you prefer to mail the information, print the Update CCRA Membership Contact Information and mail it to:

Centennial College Retirees’ Association
PO Box 631, Stn. A
Toronto, ON
M1K 5E9